Friday, June 24, 2011

The History of VinewoodI

I began selling online in 1996 with the ebay id Vinewood I bought a WebTV and started discovering this new place called the World Wide Web.
I began selling online in 1996 with the ebay id and internet of Vinewood , which came from our telphone prefix . We had 1,200 cow Dairy in Central California , 300 Registered Holstein cow , which also had Vinewood starting their name , hence a holstein cows for my internet avar.
In the earky 90's i had a sportcard store , as i started collecting sportscards in 1980 so the store was a good place to make a few pennies. In 1996 I bought a WebTV and started discovering this new place called the World Wide Web selling Sportcards on ebay.As we all know the fees got higher and higher on ebay , so I made a website Sportscards4all and blog ,and also sold on estores . And here I am on Addoway , and Facebook with 6 fan pages , selling sportscards and also make banners and avar's.

No comments: